Jr. Product Designer
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the product division to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience.
- Cooperate with guideline principles to create icons and illustrations.
- Improve the user interface of Fairatmos products with a data-driven approach.
- Facilitate design process by implementing visual design concept to final hand-off to engineering, on mobile and desktop platform.
- Collaborate with UX Researcher as an observer to gather direct feedback on user interface and translate insights from user studies into meaningful action.
What This Role Needs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, Computer Science, or a related field of study.
- 2+ years of experience in product design.
- Knowledgeable of micro-interactions in use (on mobile, web, desktop, etc), and have nuanced views on how to make many of them even better.
- Have sufficient skills to create icons and illustration.
- Have a strong portfolio of work demonstrating process and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Experienced in creating wireframes and prototyping.
- Proficiency in using a variety of design tools (e.g. Adobe CC, Illustrator, Sketch, etc).
- Able to think of user interface and data (data-driven design).
- Having experience in designing B2B platforms is a plus.